About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Well right now, I'm mean't to be finishing up my essay for Art History Theory, but seeing as I am the Queen of procrastination, I wrote 37 words...then started looking around for other things to do...So I will only make this a short update. Uni has been AWESOME! its been crazy, fun, stressful, challenging and all the stuff I've been missing in my life. The boys and I have done a brilliant job in adapting to new routines, late nights and a crazier than usual OC mummy! I've made some lovely new friends in OBP..those especially who I like to call "my people" (if you watch Grey's Anatomy, you'll get it) .... Zeffy, Harry, Natasha and Julia have made me love coming to school...You guys Rock!. My teachers and lecturers have all pushed me outside my comfort Zone, and made me want to do better and better....So anyway, on the very long, long school break, I am endeavouring to write more regularly, and get back into a less hectic routine. Cheers B