About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Some new pages!

I've had some of these photo's hanging around for ages, so I thought a Blondie montage was in order! And the film strip one is of me and my DH, we went to a wedding recently, and they had a photo booth, so after a few Sav Blanc's, I dragged him in there! Quite enjoying my scrapping of late, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Good to see you scrapping again, love your film strip page - perfect!