About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project Life! week one..



SSSooooo couldn't wait to do my first week of PL (finishes tomorrow,)that I did them today,LOL! already super happy with how they are working out! I like the quick,no brainer aspect of it,but I also like that I can tailor each card how I like,and USE MY STASH!!!!!
That was the other new years resolution a made,to not buy any more scrap embellishments until I have finished up some of the stuff I have because....I HAVE A LOT! and I do want to use them,but because I don't really scrap full pages very often any more,they were just sitting here looking pretty,but I always felt guilty about not using them!

Lots of inspiration from Michelle Wooderson (mishmash) and Marcy Penner.


My other New obsession is Vintage Pyrex! Gosh its sooooo pretty,and Practical too! Hoping to go to a trash and Treasure Sunday to see of I can pounce on some more! LOL!

B

No comments: