About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Righto!

Well! I Have been made a First Round offer,for my first and only preference At RMIT doing a 3 year BA of fine art Degree!!!!Im studying Silversmithing.
Yay Me!

This is something I did,Me,on my own (totally supported by Hubby and Kids of course) But I filled in the forms,submitted my Folio,and was selected for an Interview,ME! I'm very proud of myself,Uni just was never on the cards for me when I finished year 12,I was at that stage living away from home, (left home at age 15 nearly 16)...and barely scraped through a pass in VCE,not because I couldn't do the work,but because I was barely surviving! had no financial support,nor familial support,I did that on my own too! But I have always regretted not going to Uni. Seeing as I'm now 37,And my life has never been better,I have wonderful supportive friends and Family,My kids are both at school and settled,I really wanted to do something for me,just for me...and have a crack at expanding my business and my love of jewellery making,and never did I think i'd get in first round!!! Whhhooo HOOO happy Dance!

So I will have to be Uber organised next year,I'm pretty much an organised person! but it's been 20 Years since I studied!How hard can it be?

Been baking like a fiend! Discovered Red Velvet Cupcakes,and Whoopie pies! Both up my baking alley...And am already organised for Becky Higgins,Project Life 2012,Just trying to keep up with the minutae of Life!!

Cheers
B

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Congrats Brooke. That's a huge step forward for you and you have my best wishes towards success! Yay!