About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Phew..




Well that has been a busy few months!

I'm mostly fit,and feeling back to normal,The scar is healing really well,no complaints there...I'm still waiting to see if the Endo has gone for good,I've had a few niggles in the past month or so that make me think its not all gone,but we will see..

HHHmmm what else? Been reading like a fiend,and have even joined the local bookstore's Bookgroup.We have our first meeting next month after reading,"Past the Shallows",by Favel Parret,she's a local Melbourne girl.I like the book,but found it a little disjointed in parts,its told from the point of view of 3 brothers,so it skips from one short chapter to another,and I felt it was a bit confused in where it was going...But like I said I did enjoy it,looking forward to discussing it with the group.

I've also read book 4 of the "Mortal Instuments" series,and the prequel,"Clockwork Angel" to the same books,by Cassandra Clare.The most recent Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) book,VERY DISAPOINTING!!!! Charlaine is just going through the motions...:(

Still cooking heaps,am now making my own Muesli bars,As I decided there was too much unnecesary crap in the store bought ones.Sully won't eat dried fruit,(even tho he used to!)so I make them with choc chips...At least I know theres less preservatives etc in them...it's the lesser of 2 evils !

Business is good,bit quiet at the moment but I'm busy making stock so I have plenty on hand,less stressful that way.Have done a couple of weeks for my "Project Life" album,funnily enough not a great deal happening at the moment..*chuckle*

HHmmm what else?
Thought I'd post some pics of my most recent scrap pages,Mostly done with a page kit from Basic Grey..

Cheers,
B

No comments: