About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nearly Tummy Tuck Time!

Starting to get nervous now! Really hope they get all the endometriosis this time,so sick of the ongoing pain,and not looking forward to going through all this pain and inconvenience if it dosn't fix it! Babbling Bee is going from strength to strength,I've Established a nice customer base,with lovely customers! It keeps me busy but so far it's not crazy.

Boys have settled well into school,Lincoln seems to be enjoying prep,and well Sullivan just fits in anywhere really! So he's quite happy too.

Still teaching my cards classes as Ruckers Hill Retirement village,love getting in some nanna time! They really are a lovely bunch of ladies,and I feel like I'm a better person from being around them.

Totally obsessed with Papertrey Ink stamps from the US,absolutely the best value and quality acrylic stamps and individual dies that I have ever used! The only negative is they only ship registered mIl which can make it expensive.
Been baking up a storm, in the last few weeks I've made, cookies,a pavlova with custard,fig and raisin loaf,chocolate and beetroot muffins,cannelloni ,homemade musli slice...and the list goes on! All because I love using my Kitchenaid Mixer!

Life is just good at the moment....

Cheers
B

No comments: