About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

G'day

I will only briefly mention how proud I am to be an Aussie .in times of despair and misery,we band together,have a cry,then we wipe our eyes survey the damage,and start again.

So what else has ben happening,.hhhmmmmm school holidays are starting to wear a bit thin the boys and are are all sick of each other,and they need to be constantly entertained!!!!! The weather hasn't been great,we did go to the Zoo this arvo that was a good outing.I've been buying far to much stuff on the net,I'm expecting a kitchen aid mixer,any day now,I finally ordered a badge making press,I ve always wanted one,and I am going to incorporate them into my business,once I have the larger die,I can make the cute little badge pocket mirrors, that are everywhere at the moment,hhhmm what else?An ice-cream churn for my kitchen aid ,I'm also dabbling in making soy candles,and found a great Aussie website,that sells everything you need at a great price.I've been making them in old teacups and vintage glass bowls after being inspired by a lovely lady called Martha at the last Blackbird Market,hers are of course much nicer,and I'm just making mine for fun,not to sell!!!!!

Sullivan my eldest boy,turned seven yesterday,new cricket bat=much excitement!!!!!!
The adopted kitties are doing ok,they hide under the bed all day,then they come out at night to eat and go to the toilet, some days I think we are making progress, other day days they hiss at me and I worry that I have made a huge mistake.I think once the boys go back to school I will do some trust building exercises with them lol!

Cheers B

No comments: