About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Phew!

Glad that's over for another year!
have a had a crazy and a bit crap couple of weeks, our beautiful kitten Luna died...we don't know exactly how,but we found her dead in my neighbors drive about a week ago.No signs of trauma,no blood... Possibly poison (unintentional ) ..but I was devastated. When my old kitties died I was sad, but it was kinda expected, man they were old! Luna had been part of our family for such a short while....So we have adopted 2 4 year old Russian blue/DSH boy cats from a lady who could no longer care for them,they are such beautiful,stunning cats!!! Sully named them Sunny and Leo, they are very shy,but coming around nicely.The same day Luna died I had to see my ob gyn again for my recurring endometriosis...with good and bad results,she thinks that maybe a abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) of sorts may be the way to go...ok if I must I must! Except that it will cost over $10,000!!!!!!!! the general idea being to remove all of the scar tissue and once and for all stopping the endo coming back,not something I would go out and do,but if it means no more chronic pain,then I suppose the flatter stomach bit is a bonus,and even tho it's for medical reasons not cosmetic,our FULLY COMPREHENSIVE health insurance dosn't cover it!! Have an appointment in January with a plastic reconstructive surgeon,let's hope he has a solution!

My business is booming,Christmas was insane! Looking forward to expanding next year.

Oh and Santa (DH) bought me an...wait for it.....iPad !!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome! He nailed it this year lol!

No comments: