About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hey

Did my stall at the Blackbird Market yesterday with my friend Suze,had a blast! It went really quickly and was a lot of fun,I sold a fair bit and made about $290! The stall itself costs $60,so all in all a pretty good profit!It was a good indicator as to what sells really well,and that my pricing was pretty good.The music was good,the food was good,and the other girls on the stalls all seemed really lovely!
So I'm planning to go back on the 13th of November! Hope to see some more friendly faces there!
B

No comments: