About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Hello my name is Brooke...

...and I'm an Etsyaholic!!! It's become an obsession,it satisfies my need to shop,seeing as I don't have a lot of actual time these days,and also my obsession with recieving parcels in the mail. It's so bad that I can pinpoint what time which type of parcel should arrive....The International Parcel man comes at 7.15am,the registered parcel man comes at 8.15...the Toll parcel man comes at 11,and the UPS man comes at 2.15,as well as the regular postie during the day....There's nothing quite like the rush I get when I hear the postie on his bike,and then see the unmistakeable orange of a US parcel peeking out of the letter box...

I'm also finally attuned to the sound of the 7.15 parcel man,he has his radio up really loud,and drives like a maniac!!!Reminds me of the postie from that chevy Chase movie...You know which one?

Busy still,and I think that it will only get busier as Christmas approaches,I'm doing the Blackbird Market again in November which is quite fun.So business is going well with the help my lovely little group of retailers...and my enablers from school!

Lots of social things on lately too,weddings,parties,dinners..finally having an executive for a husband is paying off!! LOL!
Well that's all for now.

Catch you later.
B

No comments: