About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Well Hello

Hi all,
goodness,once one gets FOUR shops buying my stuff,that's right four! I find I have even less time to blog!

Every shop I have approached so far has bought all my stock,and then I have to rush home and make more! It's out of control people!Iv'e narrowed down some awesome suppliers,and figured out what works and what dosn't through trial and error!(trust me, lots of error) lol!

I've decided that resin is AWESOME,I've figured out how long it takes to set,usually by touching it when it hasn't set! and with my handy dandy toaster oven,I'm able to have a shorter turn around time,the problem being that every second thing I make I luuurrvvveee, so I have more jewllery than I know what to do with!!!

I'm diving back into Silver Smithing, now that I can easily access tools and materials more readily than when I was doing it 7 years ago,Thank goodness for Etsy!!!!DH is buying me a silver tumbler for my birthday, how romantic is that!!!!LOL!

I have a new website ,it's www.babblingbee.com


It's mainly for Retailers to get an idea of what's available, I have an option to pop a paypal cart on there in the future...And I need to put more photo's in the gallery too!

Anyway, DH has had to get me a new battery for the laptop,so it's nice to be able to blog in the kitchen, loungeroom etc...Kids are good,life is busy, I like it that way,off to my BIL's wedding on Friday next it's a cocktail reception at the Crittendon Estate,in Mt eliza! Looking forward to frocking up!!!Oh god! High Heels!AAARRRGGGhhh! And I still have tan lines from the Second degree sunburn I got from my Melbourne Cup Day Adventure...NOVEMBER LAST YEAR!!!VVEERRYY attractive!

Bye! B

No comments: