About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hi

Whew! Thank goodness school holidays are over! I felt like a caged bear,so who knows how the boys must have felt!!!

Very quickly letting you know that "i dream a highway",Northcote is selling my stuff,and also "Birch living",in Clifton Hill!!! Super excited! The owners seem to really like what I'm doing which is nice,makes me feel like I am going in the right direction! I have also captured the 80 year old Grandma market amongst my MIL's friends!!! They are just buying the necklaces from seeing her wearing hers,marketing plus I say!

So super excited,super busy.

Catch you all soon,off to collect the poppets.
Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia @ The Stamp Spot said...

Good to hear the MIL is your walking, talking advertisement....what's that saying ... word of mouth. Either way, great to see things are taking off for you. It should, you're good!

One more week of school holidays here ... doing okay, even if we have been housebound with crap weather most of it so far.

Take care Brooke.
x M