About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hey,


Been slack,I know,just busy with life..as usual.

Here's a page of my gorgeous feline,Luna.The boys call her Luna-Tuna,and DH calls her Luna-tic...It's tough being surrounded by such comedic genious...LOL!

It's cold,really cold,so cold my glues and Dimensional Magic is taking forever to dry! It's during winter that I loathe our cold draughty old house,give me central heating and wall to wall carpet any day.

My Etsy shop is still going,no sales for a while tho,trying to get a cohesive brand happening,I've ordered a custom made rubber stamp,for packaging,tags etc,I have business cards,On the school holidays I'm going into the CBD where there is a Jeweller supply shop(it's sooo good!)thay have packaging and boxes.

I've also dropped some brooches into a little boutique here in Faifield,and will let you know if the lady there decides to stock them! Fingers crossed!

Anyhoo,hope to be back again soon,with another page,just have to finish it off..
Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Luna-tuna .... that cracked me up!

I hear you about a cold house, we had a weatherboard house in the country when Ash was born ... used to get to the minuses overnight and it was cold!

Take care,

:) Marcia