About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Due to popular demand...



Here are some pics of my stuff..
Pink Karim is a gorgeous funky little boutique here in Fairfield,I sold 10 pendants to Ann last wednesday,and 4 had sold by Friday!This one is my own,it was back when I was trialling glue and stuff that worked the way I wanted..being both a perfectionist and impatient it's been hard work!I make all sorts of different designs.

Very simple design,lots of prep involved,but the end product is very nice.

I've also got an appt next thursday with "I dream a Highway" on high st Northcote.
These brooches are also a bit of a hit,made from old dominoes..

Cheers Enjoy.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Aren't you a clever chickey! Love these, they are special. Good luck with it all.

:) Marcia