About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Scrapping..kinda,almost,sort of...





I finished these pages on Saturday when I had some scrappy friends over to play,we are scrap-shop-crop homeless as the shop in which we met has closed down, so I asked everyone to come on over while all my boys were at the footy..It was great! Not long enough tho,bugger having small children that need to have dinner and go to bed etc, LOL!

Anyway they were started a while back and I just pottered around finishing them. Oh and I took my cupcake pic,they are still coming out divine....
Hoping to re-paint my bedroom this long weekend,i had DH paint it when I was pregnant with Sully,Purple seemed like a great idea at the time...I still love it (it's my favourite colour)but it makes the room very dark,and I want to open it up a bit,then a new blind,new bedcovers, new artwork for above the bed...he he he..

So I hope you all have a great easter,we arent really doing much at all,vegeing,painting..stuff.Maybe a family drive somewhere, I need fresh family pics..

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia said...

That cupcake looks so yummy ... think we might make some tomorrow! Your layouts are inspiring as always.

Funny what you say about the purple paint - it's one of my all time fave colours, but it has never looked right on any walls I have painted it on. Happy painting, I don't want to touch another paint brush for a bit, done plenty in recent times!

Happy Easter!

:) Marcia