About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hellooo...






Hey,feeling much better from my little op,dressing off tomorrow,still waiting to hear from my Doc,not holding my breath about it all being gone this time,we shall see...

As promised here's 2 recent pages,one of Linky (actualy with a mouthfull of food)can yah tell? I actually love the candidness of this one.Very him!
The other is a set up shot of Sully 2010 in his stripey t-shirt and Sunnies and of his Dad at roughly the same age...taken in 1968!!!!Most people do a double take,when the see it,they are sooooo alike...It's nice Linky looks more like me!!!

I got bored this afternoon...so I cut myself a fringe..LOL!

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Gosh your brave .... I wouldn't touch my fringe without knowing I was going into hiding for a month!

Gorgeous layouts, glad to hear you are up and about.

:) Marcia