About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Time does fly...



My big Boy,turned 6 yesterday,how did that happen?????(oh and the date is wrong on his "Birth Day" pic...

He loved his "Big" present, a camera,I bought him a tiny,Fuji,P&S and so far he's taken some very good pictures with it,I may have to comandere it for outings and such..it's a lot smaller than mine....

We went to the Zoo for the day with some friends,and he had a ball taking lot's of pictures of the animals...
Only 2 weeks to go until school starts,and so far it hasn't been that bad..Fingers crossed,LOL!!
Have read about 12 books in 2 weeks...Lovin' my kindle.

Am going to a crop on saturday,could be the last one at the Shop I go to,the owner is selling it:( and i can't imagine anyone else being as lovely as she is...:)

So maybe I'll have something to share...or maybe not!
Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia said...

It goes so quick, blink and you miss it.

:) Marcia