About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Luna..





Well here she is,what a gorgeous little feline...nice to have a female in the house after all these boys! She's very funny,and very snuggly,she seems ok with the boys and I'm sure she will settle in just fine.

And the page I did at the crop on saturday,the picture was taken at Maroondah Dam,on boxing day,2009.One of our usual family outings.Lovin' the new Prima flowers...Maybe Luna can be my new Muse?

UUmm the vintage card I made using what I refer to as "Vintage gold",snap cards from a complete set with box,that I found cleaning out my MIL's house,I have big plans for them!! The other is just a very simple baby card,using my copics and scorpal.

Cheers B.

No comments: