About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year...

My DH and I are pretty boring people,we've pretty much done all the partying and late nights out that we needed to do ...so we settled in to have a nice quiet nite at home...and Poppet no.2 decided to wake up at about 9pm covered in Vomit!!! Yep,as a parent is there anything worse than a small child,whose upset,covered in Vomit,and all they want from you is cuddles and comfort??? No idea what brought it on,he was a bit pale and sooky for about 1/2 an hour,had another smaller chuck,and off he went back to bed(after I stripped it and remade it of course).He got up this morning perfectly fine...

Went to Chaddy this arvo,I LOOOVVEEE chadstone,it is after all the fashion capital!!!

Christmas Day was a hoot,the boys loved everything that (Santa) brought for them.We had a very low key day with my MIL and the rest of DH's family arriving at various times.And I have been scrapping a bit too..

Cheers B

No comments: