About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A couple of Projects



Hi,

Just thought I'd share some pages I've done recently,The Calender is something I do every year now,they are white board calenders from The Reject Shop/2$ shop,that I scrap over the white board bit,Voila, you have a much nicer customised calender!!

Iv'e used the new release Kaiser Prairie lane,I love the colours in this.Brown and blue is one of my favourite colour combo's.

The other is of my very spunky husband,and his family Daschund,Baron,he thinks he's about 14? years old,We recently got all of his family photo's,so I'm working my way slowly through them,and FYI,I was born the same year this photo was taken....LOL!I really only notice the age difference in circumstances like this.

So I'm finally doing some scrapping...
B

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Yay, Brooke is back scrapping. I've been looking for the 'right' 2010 calendar and I think you might have just given me an idea ..... gorgeous work as usual.

:) Marcia