About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Look out...CRAFT!




Here's some stuff I had made in the last few months,but hadn't taken pics of..
My Christmas card for this year,using a cuttlebug folder,ink,and a stamped image,very easy...My Mint tins that I mentioned ages ago,and my DS's Teacher gift for his first year at school,the stamps I used on the front and the design, comes from Papertrey Ink,an American company that does the most useful and beautiful acrylic stamps,and they arrived today!!!! (Sunday) I stalk my postie/parcel man,but he took me quite by surprise,apparently it's because of the huge Christmas influx.
Cheers B

No comments: