About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas photo shoot...



I actually don't really like Christmas,if we didn't have kids we wouldn't really celebrate it at all...When you don't have any family,it's just build up to another day...That's a whole other story tho...LOL!

So I asked the boys to let me take some NICE pictures of them,which I havn't done for ages,as they are usually filthy,wearing orange and red,or just totally non co-operative.This morning I cleaned them up after brekky,dressed them in nuetral colours,and took some pics...probably about 60? Maybe 5 of them are any good,silly smiles,silly faces,not looking at the camera,fighting with each other....Oh my word it's hard work!!

So here's the pick of the bunch..

Merry Christmas (Bah Humbug)

Cheers B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did good. Beautiful photos. Have a great Christmas. Lauren. xoxo