About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Monday, November 30, 2009

New Moon...

Saw it,loved it,can't wait till the next one...

Decided to avoid the screaming teenage girls on the opening night and went today on my kid free day,and it was sooo good,I suppose it's not in the "best movie ever made" catorgory,but it keeps the books alive for me...

Have no mojo ....still.Done all my christmas cards,survived children with chicken pox,not alot happening...have to go pick up poppet No.2...
Might be back later.
B

No comments: