About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sick..

My big boy is still sick,he got up for school today,but fell in a heap before even getting dressed...put him back to bed and he's just woken up now....

Sullivan tends to just go,and go,and go,everyone told me that starting school makes them tired....they lied! He still goes and goes...LOL!
So I know he's not well when he sleeps during the day.He's also very bubbly,(like me)and even when he's sick he still has a smile on his face,bless 'im!

So day two of being stuck at home on nice sunny days,Linky is with me,he's just filling in time by eating,its what he does...

I've been blogging,found some really great Vintage clip art sites...Almost makes me want to scrap...
Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Oh I have an energizer bunny like that ... she never crashes unless she is truly sick, so now when she is trying to pull my leg and chuck a sickie from school ... I'm onto her!

Hope he is better soon for you.

:) Marcia P