About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Monday, October 19, 2009

G'day..




Have a sick poppet at home today and my little fella was sick last week.Always something preventing me getting stuff done...LOL!

Some pics of the now completed Laundry...Not very exciting,but heeeaaapppsss better!! not alot to work with and like all old houses many compromises...
Alas there are no cards or Scrapbook Pages to show,there has been no activity there for weeks,months even..Stalled,totally...So yes I have walked away,hopefully just for now..There was just no joy in anything I was creating....Bit Sad ...what am I if not a Dedicated Scrapbooker???? Who will document every minute detail of my family's day to day drivel??? lol!

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Ahhhh, old houses, always pretty but a pain to renovate! At least you can generally get under the floor and run pipes and cables pretty much anywhere!

No good to hear you are still in a slump - just don't stop taking photos, so when you suddenly get the urge you have something to scrap!

Take care, M