About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Covered Notebooks



Still making notebooks...These plain ones are from the Reject shop,you get 5 for a dollar!!! And I've been busy using my Cardstock scraps,to make the covers,So easy to do,I got the inspiration for these particular ones from "billieprd",shes an aussie Stampin' Up! demonstrator who does awesome little video tutorials...if you google her you should be able to find her stuff easy enough,sorry I kinda know how to add links,but they always seem to go awry!!!

Also making lots of these little packs of gift cards,using my new obsession,Copic markers!!! not sure who for,I just like makin' em! I'm happiest when I'm crafting LOL!

Cheers B

No comments: