About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Card...


Was so excited the other day that my card photo's are now turning out so much better,thought I'd post another!

I finally bought a Bind-it-all on the weekend,its a lot of fun!! The first 2 things I made were ok,the 3rd...not so! LOL! will have to have a bit more of a play in doing wider things...
Lincoln,my "little" boy turns 4 tommorow! I can't believe how quickly that time has gone by.He's having a little party on Saturday,(his first)seeing as now he has his own friends as opposed to just hanging out with Sully's friends and their siblings..I'm making Jelly tonite to take to Daycare tommorow too...Busy,Busy...Busy!

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia P said...

Awesome card, those colours are so yummy.

Four year olds are so much fun. They truly are little people by then. They have such special personalities, are more 'flexible' and generally are more grown up about things. We had fabulous fours here and fantastic fives. Sixes were special and sevens have been sensational so far!

Happy birthday to your little man!