About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back from Retreat...




Had a blast at The annual Scrapbook Scene Retreat, and I think this one was even better than last year!!!

Didn't think I would get much done,but I did 4 pages,about 10 pre done pages for my friends "ready to add photo's "album.... re covered all of my placemats and coasters,(totally on to something there!!!)some christmas cards,a couple of card gift boxes,oh and lots of chatting,drinking and eating!!!

So some pages to share...and me and my Scrap bestie,Lauren...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe! hugs xoxo Lauren