About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

ooo eerr look out!


I think...maybe...perhaps, my MOJO is back!!!! Yay!!,I don't care where it's been, I won't ask questions...I'm really pleased with this page,took less than a couple of hours to do,I used lots of things from my stash that I have had for ages...and the paper which is by Websters Pages really inspires me, I love vintage and the Shabby Chic look,it's right up my creative alley!

So I have tweaked it a bit more,since I took this photo,but anyway,very happy!

Whhoo Hoo!!!
oh and for my Scrap Scene friends who read this....REEEETREEEEEAT!!!!!! LOL!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful!

Marcia P said...

Oh wow, I LOVE IT.... I really love looking at vintage pages, struggle to pull them off, but this is WOW!

Glad Mr Mojo has decided to show his face!

:) Marcia P