About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Don't fall off your chairs!!...




but I have scrapped!!! not a lot,and not terribly well,but I have cut paper nonetheless! Have printed up some more pics to play with so we will see where that goes.. Linky has a nasty cough,and a temp,could be Pig related,but who knows,it has been at Sully's school,last monday there were 7 kids in his class,normally there is 17!..so we are having a lovely "nothing" day at home. I am in need of a new printer however...have just spent 2 hours printing of 1 page of photo's,it get's jammed,and then dies,so I have to turn it off,and delete the print job,start again,very frustrating!!! Off to officeworks soon I think...Don't even get me started on the A3 printer I bought!! It's nothing but a huge waste of space now!!!:(

Been out a lot lately,busy...Another birthday party this Saturday nite,and an all day crop during the day..
Preparing for the SChool Holidays,went through all Sully's craft box,and sorted out what was dry and crusty,and bought both boys new texta's etc...AAhhh nothing like a good sort out!!

Cheers B

No comments: