About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some new pages






My Mojo is coming and going at the moment,I've been more interested in sorting my space out,than actually scrapping!!

So here are a couple of pages I've done,lot's of yummy new papers about at the moment,still have some classes organised at Scrappy Hollow,but not enough people signing up for them,it's actually very hard,as you have to make sure it can be done in 2 hours,cater for differeng levels of expertise,and use stuff only available from the shop..and keep the cost down... I usually put a lot more on my pages so it is definately a challenge...

Cold here in Melbourne, but I like the cooler weather more...

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

These look great Brooke, I love looking at boy pages, given I don't get the chance to do too many!

:) Marcia P