About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

School Holidays...




Ah school holidays, Day 2! So far so good, Sully and I went to the movies yesterday, Sully for the first time, ever! and we had a lovely time.Today it's bowling with a group of friends...

So I have the picture of my Kaiser circus train, and I am happy with how it turned out, however,Never again! it was such a pain in the bum to do..But my lovely friend Angela who I made it for has it in her little babies room, so i'm happy to see the end of it!

Also on Saturday I went to the Annual Crop for Kids in Springvale,I sat on the Scrap therapy table,with Felicity (waving hello) and met some lovely ladies there. It wasn't as good as last year, not as much atmosphere... Anyway I did some of Sullivan's first day of school and his Official school photo's,and I'll put them on another day, I really struggle with boring documentation like school pictures, they are hard to make creative... I also made the kaiser tic tac toe, game set, fiddly,and I didn't put to much frou-frou on it,as it's going to get played with by a 3 1/2 and a 5 year old!!!


And finally...I have a scor-pal!!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! I like to make boxes and stuff for my cards, and it gets really tedious doing them with a stylus and a ruler,and they seem to get more innacurate as I go...LOL! so I popped out to Cranbourne and picked myself up one.Love it!!!

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

I lurve my ScorPal, don't know how I went without for so long!

Great train, nice and bright.

:) Marcia