About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Joy! tinged with a little sadness..




We've been slowly clearing out my Mother in laws house,after my father in law, Ray passed away last December.DH went around last night to drop some stuff off at the salvo's,and found a file of Pictures,I had given them to Ray and Ellen after Sullivan was born,the lovely part is,I had actually lost these photo's by editing them in my old Photo software,and not saving the originals,the next time I opened them,they were "broken" and I thought I had lost them forever!!! So i'm very happy that Ray had them,they mean so very much to me,they were taken when Sully was just one day old...

Cheers B

3 comments:

Felicity said...

What a lovely surprise from some sadness. xxxFelicity

kathie said...

What lovely photos! I'm sorry that you had to find them in such sad circumstances.

Thanks for cheering me up yesterday. yes, I have no doubt that things are much harder with more than one child, lol. Sometimes I forget to be grateful ;).

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

What a lovely surprise for you Brooke, not a pleasant way to find them, but you were meant to get them back eventually.

:) Marcia P