About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some Stuff



Iv'e done this Kaiser notepad thingy in Basic Grey,bittersweet,for a friend who has just moved into a new house..is it just me or does Kaiser stuff rock now? I used to think their papers and stuff were a bit naff,but the range is just soo good now, and very reasonably priced!

and the other is a very quick page, using mostly scraps,I seem to be going for a very clean visual style lately, less "frilly" than I usually do,but I still struggle with the whole "white space" school of thought.It's also the last of the K-mart printed photo's that I had, I quite often panic when I go to do them at the shops,the boys are always fighting or wandering off, people behind you waiting etc,and my mummy brain gets all confused!! Then the sizes and finish are never what I set out to print,that's one reason I am mourning the best Matte photo paper EVER!! I'd much rather print them at home....

1 comment:

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Oh I hear you abut kasiercraft, I too used to take a wide walk around their stuff! But it is getting so much better and I love love love their rhinestones and pearls. Definately have collared the market on those.

Love your story about your photos.

:) Marcia