About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Monday, March 2, 2009

The retired list is here!!

I am a very slack Stampin' Up! demonstrator... I find it hard to push people to buy things, I just take orders from people, and put them with my own, I don't do parties, I don't do workshops, and I like it that way...But it's always exciting at this time of year, when the retiring list comes out,,, because it means that the new catalogue is on it's way!!! (we can place orders from the 1st of April) When it arrives I will spend waayy to much time and Money buying all the new stamp sets! I have just ordered the new 'In colours' for 2009, should be here by Thursday.. yay!

If you want a list of the retiring stamp sets,leave me your email address, and i'll shoot you off the list.And if you want a catalogue, I usually only buy one box of 8, and distribute those free of charge, after that they cost 15$ each...so if you want a copy, again let me know!I luuurvvve Stampin' Up!s products, they really are fab!
Hoping to get some scrapping done this week, last week just didn't seem to have enough hours in it!!

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

I bought myself the really pretty Level 2 Hostess set, Echoes of Kindness.... the rest can wait! Loving your attitude about being a demo ... have you read the note I plonked at the end of my blog? Great minds!

:) Marcia