About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Page..


Hello,

Busy, busy, busy!! Sullivan has 3 parties to go to this weekend!! 2 yesterday and another tommorow!..I'ts very exhausting, and I'm torn between worrying about spoiling him, and letting him think this is the norm, and being glad he's well liked by his peers!! I was certainly not allowed to go to every party I was invited to (which wasn't that many my Mum is pretty scary to small children)ha ha, so I suppose I will just go along with it for now.

Did this page on Friday afternoon, it was the only time all week that I had some quiet time at home...It's of my Little Munchie Lincoln, with a footy, of course!!! taken at the now devastated Marysville, Anzac day last year, I do hope it recovers from the fires, Autumn up there is truly breathtaking.

My class at Scrappy Hollow, has been post poned, hopefully I will be able to do a class soon, and then the ice will be broken!!If not i may just keep my stuff to myself!!! LOL!

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Beautiful layout, its so busy with that DSP but it doesn't detract from the photo.

:) Marcia