About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

G'day

Hi all, have been feeling like crap this week, I have a headcold,and I have totally lost my voice! Hahahaha....not funny for a person who can talk the leg off a table,and 2 chairs... And I can't yell at my kids! They are taking full advantage of the situation,I whispered at Sully last night after asking him to do something 6 times "why do you never listen to a word I say?",and his answer was "because you have a very quiet voice mummy"...lol! Have done a couple of pages recently, but have put them up for classes at Scrappy Hollow, and I'm saving my scrap mojo for the scrapbook scene Bushfire releif crop, on next saturday, then the crop for kids the saturday after.DH has been awayfor work since Tuesday,so he owes me many, many,many child free days!!! I'm so over being sick!!! I used to get a cold like once a year before kids,now I seem to always be sick,I hate it, I'm not a person who sits still for longer than 2 minutes, so being sick is a mega inconvenience, and not being able to speak is torture,Lets hope my voice is back before Saturday, I'm kinda classed as the entertainment at my crop days,( I use humour as a way to break the ice as I'm actually very shy)and it could be very quiet if I'm not annoying everyone with my talking!!!!

No comments: