About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bushfire Relief Crop Day






Well yesterday was a hungdinger!!! Had a ball with my scrappy chicks, Lauren,Julie,Janette, Lisa (who had never been to a crop before!!!) And of course the fabulous Janet from the Scrap Scene,Felicity,Sharon, Brenda and Deb!!! Lots of other ladies I know,but don't see as often..

So here are my creations.. I made a whole heap of very basic cards,I also started the new Kaiser Circus Train,I have had some issues, I may post some pics when it's finished, cause at the moment I'm not loving it...

The 2 beach pages I did at home,but the other 3 I did yesterday.

Enjoy your Sunday,

XB

No comments: