About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sullivan's first Day of Prep..




Hello,

well here he is, my firstborn, all grown up!!

He had a very exciting morning,and there were no tears from him or me!!
We will be picking him up at 12.40pm,and he dosn't have a full day until friday tho..

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia P said...

I remember this time, Miss Seven was yelling at me to put the camera down so she could actually go to school!

Great there were no tears. Makes it so much easier for everyone.

:) Marcia