About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scratch that...

Ok it is almost as bad as my 2 ceasars...I sometimes pretend i'm superwoman (like all Mum's!) and I just go and go and go, and then crash in a heap!
Lay down on the couch last night, for a couple of hours to rest and watch teev, and found when I went to get up the local anaesthetic had worn off.....OMG, very bad!

So am a tad indisposed, and nothing much will be done today...And like most women, I find it very hard to do nothing,when my house is untidy, shopping needs to be done,and children need to be dressed etc..I'm not known for my ability to sit still for very long. LOL!

XB

1 comment:

david said...

Get well soon.