About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pretty in Pink..


Ah love that movie, yes i'm an 80's child..LOL!

This is my friend Louisa's little Angel, Ellie, and our kids have all grown up together, Lincoln and I went to Ellies 3rd Birthday party a couple of weeks ago, and this was one of the Many cute pics I got of her.Don't get to do Pink girly stuff often, so this was a bit of a challenge..But i'm pretty pleased with it!

Cheers B

2 comments:

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Look at those eyes! You have captured all the pinks and reds in this and it makes her eyes just stand out!

I was more a Breakfast Club girl, had a soft spot for Pretty in Pink, but there was something about bad dude Judd Nelson ... and that song, don't you forget about me!

:) Marcia

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Not sure where else to leave this, but in answer to your question - yes that is a beagle butt you can see. That is George the Beagle with his best mate Chip the cat. Chip is only a babe, 10 months old. And they get on like a house on fire (well except for when Chip tries to 'share' food)!