About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

On the Mend..


Feel much better today, am fairly Ambulant..(one of my favourite words!)Have walked the 4 blocks up and Back to Sully's school, and am mostly drug free!

Still a bit stiff if I sit for too long.

Managed this page today, have always loved this SEI paper, and had this transparency for ages,with no idea what to use it on!! I took the picture last winter, and hadn't really looked at it until recently, it just captures Linky's devotion to being an outdoor boy!

Had the pic printed at Teds,don't think I like them,Harvey Norman is next...

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia P said...

Great layout Brooke. I am a sucker for layouts like this, just a photo and story and everything else blending!

Glad to hear you are up and about.

:) Marcia