About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Monday, February 2, 2009

A New Page..


This was taken last year, but I only just got around to doing it... As of Tommorow, Sullivan starts Prep!! So with just Lincoln around I'm hoping to get loads more done!!! In all aspects of my life!!!

Sullivan and Lincoln fight and argue, and wrestle constantly, but any time they are in a unfamiliar situation, they stick to each other like glue!!! So as they get older I hope they will stay close...I never had that, I have a brother that I no longer speak to (it's complicated..) and we were never close, I don't know if that's beacause we were brother and sister, and not brother and brother, or if it was just us.So I can only hope my boys get along better than we did!!

And if you were wondering, there will be no tears from me tommorow, I know Sully is sooo ready for school, and I've done the best I can do for the last 5 years, 24/7....I'll have the obigatory first day of school pics tommorow..:).

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia P said...

I love the story behind the pic ... it really gives an idea on how special that photo is.

:) Marcia