About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The joys of being a woman...

Just a quick post, bit ouchy!! Have had a "endemetrinoma" removed today, basically it's endemetriosis (which I've never suffered from as far as I can tell!)that formed in between my ceasarean scar internally, but under the skin externally, it was a big nasty lump that was worse when I got my period,just like endemetriosis!!!So anyway feeling a bit sore and sorry for myself,not nearly as bad as a Ceasarean tho!

Picking up some pictures that I had done at Ted's tommorow, so hopefully I will get some scrapping in soon.

Cheers B

2 comments:

Marcia P said...

Look after yourself, you have licence to be looked after for a bit!

:) Marcia

Felicity said...

Hey there chicky, I hope your feeling a little bit better today. I have had cyst drained so I can only imagine how much pain you must be in. ((hugs)) hope your being looked after by your boys at home. xxxFElicity.