About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Getting into the swing of things now...!



This is of my very good friend Reg, with her little boy Alister, who is now 1! So it's been a long time coming!!! The colours were really hard to work with, so I kept it nice and simple,it's mostly scraplifted from a page in this months SB creations, by Helen Karanfilovski and here he is just recently...isnt he just adorable!!!??

Cheers B

No comments: