About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy, Busy,Busy!!

Have heaps of stuff on at the Moment, been busy glamourising my Blog,in case you hadn't noticed!! Have been looking after lot's of Sullivan's friends, which I love doing...always wanted lots of kids, but we have stopped at two!We are as I type this having split system aircon, put in the 3 bedrooms,our house gets super hot in Summer and freezing in winter,and after the last couple of hot days we decided to just bite the bullet and get it done!!..And then I'm off to scrappy hollow with a friend, a Dr's appt at 3pm and picking up of Lincoln at his Daycare at 4.30!!! Phew!

And who says Mum's don't have work to do!!

Cheers B

No comments: