About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Told you it was back...!!




Alas this one is mostly scraplifted, from an American book called 601 great scrapbooking ideas, and it's by ,an Aussie of all people!!!, Sarah Van Wijck,I just tweaked it a bit, to make it my own..And sorry for the pic quality,I don't usually use gloss paper for just this reason...too hard to get a clear, non flash shot.
Cheers
B

1 comment:

Marcia P said...

Might be gloss paper, but that maggie is still the main focus. Awesome layout.