About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stuck at Home

Here's a LO from ages ago, i'm not sure if it's in my gallery, but there are so many to upload, and it takes too long.This was done middle of last year, I had some amazing MOJO going, and I loved every page I did, well it's gone now...LOL! But it always comes back!




Well the change has come through early, but my boys are so feral at the moment I'm loathe to take them anywhere...And poor DH has come home from work sick as a dog,I'm assuming Gastro, but it usually manifests itself through the children first...AARRggh I hope not, as awful as it sounds I hope i'ts food poisioning, then at least I may avoid getting it...

Cheers
XB

No comments: