About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scrap Storage..


I Get a bit excited when I find new ways to store all my craft stuff,I have a little area off from my kitchen where I scrap,I have one of those fabulous scrap table/storage units(My Space)...but I quite often just screw things to the wall, only to get disproving looks from Hubby...

Any way there was something similar to this idea at http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/

So off I went cordless drill in hand,Voila! I already had my stickers etc, on rings, but they were just lying in a box on my shelf, and I couldn't really see what I had, the curse of crafters everywhere!!This way it's all accessible, and I just love it!!

Cheers B

1 comment:

Marcia P said...

What a cool idea. I got a Clip It Up for christmas and I have to say, I find myself reaching for things now because they are in my face!

Way to go!

:) Marcia