About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, January 11, 2009


Hi All,

Have had Lot's of just "stuff" on lately, so have been unable to either Scrap or blog!! We are off to Sullivan's kinder friend Ethan's 5th birthday today, he's having it at the Altona Miniature Railway, so I'm sure it will be a blast!!! Me not being the particularly outdoorsy type, hates these type of outings, but hey , you don't do it for yourself do you?? LOL!! We spent a day down at Anglesea last week as Michael was off work for a week, so here's a pic of all the boys together, good lookin' bunch hey?

CHeers B

1 comment:

Marcia P said...

Happy New Year. Look forward to more in the coming months!

PS : Your boys are gorgeous.

:) Marcia
www.thestampspot.blogspot.com